STOCKHOLM, July 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Hino Motors Ltd , which earlier this year signed a cooperation deal with Swedish truck maker Scania , will not buy a stake in Scania but it's owner Toyota might, a Swedish newspaper reported on Tuesday. Hino's Deputy Chief Executive Kazuhiko Chiba told the business daily Dagens Industri that Hino was not in a financial position to buy the 45 percent stake Swedish heavy vehicles maker Volvo has in Scania . "We in Hino will not buy Volvo's stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hino says only Toyota could buy into Scania-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.