TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Hitachi Construction Machinery Co , Japan's No.2 earth-moving equipment maker, said it would raise its stake in Indian joint venture Telco Construction Equipment Co Ltd to 60 percent from 40 percent by spending 22.6 billion yen ($244.3 million). Hitachi will buy the shares from Tata Motors Ltd . (Reporting by Yuko Inoue)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hitachi Construction to make Indian JV a unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.