NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Hitachi Ltd , facing an estimated group net loss of 700 billion yen ($7.19 billion) for the year ending in March, plans to cut costs to improve profitability, Senior Vice President Toyoaki Nakamura said in an interview with financial daily Nikkei. Nakamura told the paper, in an interview running in its Thursday edition, that Hitachi's orders have "plunged" since late November, with electronic appliances and auto industry products particularly sluggish, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hitachi to cut expenses to trim losses-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.