TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Hitachi Ltd said on Friday it would merge its car parts affiliate Tokico Ltd to strengthen its auto components operations in a 37 billion yen ($349.1 million) share exchange deal. One Tokico share will be exchanged for 0.521 Hitachi share, said Hitachi, Japan's largest electronics conglomerate. Based on Friday's closing prices of 329 yen for Tokico and 829 yen for Hitachi, Tokico shares were valued at a 31 percent premium in setting up the exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hitachi to merge auto parts affiliate Tokico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642