TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Hitachi Ltd and Chinese compressor maker Shanghai Highly (Group) Co Ltd said on Thursday they would set up a joint venture in China to produce starter motors for automobiles. Hitachi Highly Automotive Products (Shanghai) Ltd will be owned 67 percent by Hitachi, Japan's biggest industrial electronics maker, and 35 percent by Shanghai Highly, which makes compressors for refrigerators and air conditioners. The venture, to be established in December in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hitachi, Shanghai Highly to make starter motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642