Nov 23 (Reuters) - Hitachi Transport System Ltd and Nippon Express Co are ramping up operations in China to tap the area's rapid economic growth fueled by government investment and foreign corporations, the Nikkei business daily reported. Hitachi Transport has signed a deal with China Petroleum & Chemical Corp, or Sinopec, to provide deliveries to convenience stores at gasoline stations operated by the state-run company in Henan Province, the daily reported. Sinopec operates about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hitachi Transport, Nippon Express expanding in China - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642