By Susan Fenton HONG KONG, Oct 31 (Reuters) - A reshuffle of Hong Kong's blue chip index in the next few months is seen elevating Beijing-backed transport and ports group China Merchants to the closely-followed index, making it more attractive to large investors. China Merchants Holdings (International) Co Ltd shares have rallied 47 percent in the past three months on expectations the company will be added to the 33-stock Hang Seng Index . With a market capitalisation of about HK$22 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK investors favour China Merchants in HSI reshuffle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.