By Daisy Ku HONG KONG, March 25 (Reuters) - Privately-owned Chinese carmaker Geely Group plans to inject 46.8 percent of its remaining auto-related assets worth around US$242 million into Hong Kong-listed investment firm Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd , a company official said on Thursday. The move is part of an ongoing plan by the Chinese firm to make a backdoor listing in Hong Kong to help it expand amid the increasingly competitive China market. "Eighty percent of our shareholders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK-listed carmaker Geely plans further asset buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.