* HK shares up; property issues lead * China stocks gain after Premier's comment * Sino-Ocean Land soars after share sale to China Life (Updates to midday) By Donny Kwok and Lu Jianxin HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares headed for a fourth straight gaining session on Monday aided by property plays on hopes for a strong response to an upcoming land auction, and China stocks rose with sentiment strengthened by Premier Wen Jiabao's comments. "Sentiment was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK shares up ahead of land auction; China rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.