(Updates with close, stock moves) HONG KONG, June 20 (Reuters) - Profit taking emerged on Hong Kong blue chips on Friday after weakness in U.S. stocks triggered fears that the recent rally in the local market may not be sustainable. Technology-linked stocks drew selling following a 1.7 percent fall on the Nasdaq Composite Index , with China's largest computer maker, Legend Group Ltd , tumbling 3.57 percent to HK$2.70. The benchmark Hang Seng Index fell 0.5 percent to 9,930.31 points. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK shares close lower on doubts rally can last" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.