HONG KONG, March 30 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks could edge higher at the open but struggle to hold onto gains amid what is likely to be lucklustre trading volumes on Wednesday. The benchmark Hang Seng Index reversed midday gains on Tuesday, edging down 0.03 percent to finish at 23,060.36, with trading volumes three-quarters of the 30-day average. The index is 0.1 percent higher on the year so far. Analysts expect the index to fluctuate around the 23,000 level until later this week, when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK shares seen higher, volume to be key" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.