HONG KONG, July 25 (Reuters) - Hong Kong's stock exchange said on Thursday it has censured loss-making property developer, eCyberChina Holdings Ltd , in a rare disciplinary move, for not sending its 2000 annual reports to shareholders on time. The announcement by the exchange comes just hours after it proposed tougher rules for "penny stocks", to ensure only quality firms stay listed on the Hong Kong main board. In a statement issued late on Thursday, the stock exchange also censured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stock exchange censures eCyberChina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.