HONG KONG, June 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong's benchmark stock index may struggle to test the psychological 14,000 level on Wednesday following a mixed session on Wall Street amid worries about rising oil prices and interest rates. "Even if it goes above 14,000, the market is lacking momentum and is not in the right mood," said Andrew To, sales director at Tai Fook Securities. "What I worry is that the global equity markets are lacking momentum and at the end of the day, one piece of bad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stock index seen struggling near 14,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642