(Adds Tuesday close, comment & detail) By Tara Joseph HONG KONG, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks rallied more than 1.5 percent to close at a fresh 3-½ year high on Tuesday with property shares such as Swire boosted by the sale of a high profile office tower and conglomerate Hutchison gaining on talk of rising 3G sales. Traders said the market remained supported by a recent surge of funds flowing into Hong Kong thanks to a weak U.S. dollar, which is languishing near record lows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks close at fresh 3-½ year high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.