(Updates with midday levels) HONG KONG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks were lower by midday on Thursday with telecommunications stocks taking a beating after a bleak outlook for the sector from Canadian telecoms equipment giant Nortel Networks Corp . Property stocks also continued to draw selling on concern that price discounting will accelerate in the next few months as more new flats are readied for sale, "People are definitely being more conservative generally, and sentiment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks down by midday, telcos hit by Nortel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642