(Adds close, comment, detail) By Sophie Taylor HONG KONG, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks closed 0.23 percent lower on Friday, after a rally in steel stocks and with investors looking ahead to a string of local IPOs and Hong Kong's third quarter gross domestic product data which came out after market close. The blue-chip Hang Seng Index closed down 31.58 points at 13,895.03, but gained 0.78 percent over the week. "The market does not have much direction right now -- people are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks end 0.23 pct lower, futures expiry eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.