(Adds Monday close, comment, detail) By Tara Joseph HONG KONG, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks rose half a percent on Monday with China plays such as port operator Cosco Pacific gaining ground on persistent talk of a yuan revaluation and as bargain hunters stepped in after a weak start to the year. "There is considerable interest in red chips, which are seen as beneficiaries from a revaluation of the renminbi," said Louis Wong, research director at Phillip Securities. Officials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks end 0.5 pct higher as yuan talk swirls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.