(Adds details, comments) By Susan Fenton HONG KONG, June 27 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks edged up on Friday on encouraging economic data from the United States, Hong Kong's second-biggest export market, with a strong start for new listings Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co Ltd and Vedan International (Holdings) Ltd . Blue chip gains were capped, however, as investors felt the need for further consolidation. The benchmark Hang Seng Index ended up 0.53 percent, or 51.10 points, at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks end higher, two new food listings surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.