(Adds Thursday close, comment, detail) By Tara Joseph HONG KONG, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks rose by more than 1 percent on Thursday, boosted by a rally in select China plays such as ports and container group COSCO Pacific ahead of the week-long Golden Week holidays. Investors were also soothed by an easing of world oil prices, which breached US$50 a barrel earlier in the week. Traders said funds also appeared to be window dressing by purchasing select stocks on the last day ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks end up over 1 percent, China plays outperform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.