(Adds Wednesday midday close) HONG KONG, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks fell more than half a percent on Wednesday after a drop on Wall Street and with investors waiting for more first-half earnings reports to give the market direction. China's top offshore oil producer CNOOC Ltd. led blue-chip losers, tumbling 5 percent as a retreat from record high oil prices brought in profit takers. But traders expect overall market weakness to be short-lived thanks to upbeat earnings and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks fall 0.6 pct by midday, CNOOC slides" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.