(Adds quotes, details) By Susan Fenton HONG KONG, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks fell for a fifth straight day on Wednesday as minor gains in property plays and defensive stocks were offset by further weakness in the telecoms sector and a dip in banking giant HSBC Holdings , but war fears dampened overall trade. However, global fashion retailer Esprit Holdings continued to outperform, climbing 1.3 percent to HK$15.55. As war jitters discourage speculative trade, Esprit is seen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks fall for fifth day but Esprit still in favour" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.