(Updates to midday close) HONG KONG, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong blue-chip stocks rose two-thirds of a percent by the end of the morning session on Monday after shaking off a negative lead from Wall Street, and as bargain hunting gained momentum. Traders said expectations of a traditional rally around the Lunar New Year holidays were helping to shore up the market, giving volume an unexpected boost. "The weak start for us was mainly because of the U.S. and Japan, but it seems the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks firmer by midday, bargain hunting helps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642