(Updates to midday) HONG KONG, June 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong blue-chip stocks rose to their highest level in nearly four months on Wednesday after a breach of the psychological 14,000 level spurred broad-based buying. Property stocks also helped push up the market after the Hong Kong government said it would make it easier for the city's developers to buy government land through auctions. "The announcement obviously indicated that the government would like to support the property price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks hit 4-month highs, property sector up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642