(Updates with early level, stock moves, comments) HONG KONG, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks were lower in early Friday trade, after the United States said Iraq was in "material breach" of a United Nations disarmament resolution, intensifying fears that a war between the two is inevitable. Investors were also unwilling to hold on to positions ahead of the Christmas holidays, selling down telecom stocks such as China Unicom Ltd , as uncertain earnings growth worsened sentiment on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks lower early, CNOOC falls to profit-taking" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.