(Adds quote, details) HONG KONG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks opened lower on Thursday with blue chips down across the board after Wall Street fell on corporate earnings downgrades. Property stocks continued to draw selling on concern that price discounting will accelerate in the next few months as more new flats are readied for sale, while the tech sector was hurt by more downbeat forecasts from the United States. The Hang Seng Index was down 1.12 percent, or 113.45 points, at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks lower in early trade, property hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.