HONG KONG, April 27 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks started lower on Wednesday following a weak Wall Street and with investors seen profit taking after six straight days of gains. The blue-chip Hang Seng Index opened down 0.19 percent at 13,832.81.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks open 0.2 pct lower, snap 6-day winning streak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.