(Adds Thursday midday close) HONG KONG, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks rose by more than 1 percent by midday on Thursday, boosted by strong overseas markets and a rally in China plays ahead of the week-long Golden Week holidays. Global markets were also soothed by an easing of world oil prices which breached US$50 a barrel earlier in the week, and traders said the Hong Kong market was playing catch up after a public holiday on Wednesday. "There's selective buying and a strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks rise over 1 percent by midday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.