HONG KONG, May 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks are seen trading in a narrow range on Tuesday as investors continue to digest the implications of last week's interest rate hike and with few fresh factors to drive the market. "It will be a pretty quiet day. We are still digesting the impact of the interest rate hike," said Steven Leung, director of institutional sales at UOB Kayhian. The blue-chip Hang Seng Index closed 0.13 percent lower at 13,699.13 points as higher borrowing costs weighed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks seen range trading awaiting fresh factors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.