(Adds midday closing level, analyst comments) HONG KONG, June 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong's key share index was steady by midday on Monday, but the focus of trade was on locally-listed mainland firms which jumped on Beijing's move to support China's stock markets. Overall, market sentiment was cautious on worries over recent volatility on Wall Street, weakness of the U.S. dollar and tension in the Middle East, analysts said. The benchmark Hang Seng Index of 33 blue chip stocks was up just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks steady by midday, China shares in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.