(Adds Thursday close, comment, detail) By Tara Joseph HONG KONG, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks surged to six-week highs on Thursday, up more than one percent, with natural resource stocks and China plays leading on Beijing's efforts to prop up its ailing stock market. Dealers also said buying activity was lifted ahead of a long holiday week in China, known as Golden Week holidays. China listed shares jumped more than 2 percent after Beijing unveiled a stock rescue fund, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks surge 1.4 pct, China plays, oil stocks lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642