(Adds Tuesday close, comment, detail) By Tara Joseph HONG KONG, April 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks rose to six-week highs on Tuesday, ending 0.8 percent higher in broad-based buying as funds poured into shares on speculation that the yuan may be revalued. Global retailer and blue chip Esprit Holdings hit record highs while the city's largest property developer Sun Hung Kai Properties rose to its highest levels since early January. "Our market is flooded with funds," said Peter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK stocks tap 6-week highs as funds flow in on yuan talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642