HONG KONG, June 20 (Reuters) - AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd said late on Thursday its controlling shareholder, China Aviation Industry Corporation II, was proposed to merge with China Aviation Industry Corporation I. The Hong Kong-listed aircraft and automobile manufacturer said an organizing unit for the proposed merger had been established and further information would be provided if there were any substantial developments in the transaction. It gave no further details. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK's AviChina Industry says parent plans merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642