HONG KONG, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of CITIC Pacific was suspended on Friday after local media reported China's securities watchdog will join Hong Kong authorities to investigate suspected unauthorised currency trading. The suspension was pending a price senstitive announcement, the Hong Kong exchange said. Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) said earlier this month that a formal investigation had been launched into possible unauthorised currency trading by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK's CITIC Pacific share suspended -HKex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.