HONG KONG, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Trading in the shares of motor trucks trader Forefront International Holdings Ltd was suspended on Tuesday pending an announcement in relation to price-sensitive information, the Hong Kong stock exchange said. No further details were immediately available. Shares of Forefront International finished at HK$2.30 on Monday. They have fallen 14 pct in the past three months.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK's Forefront shares suspended on senstivie info" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.