HONG KONG, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed investment firm Guorun Holdings Ltd on Wednesday proposed to change its name to Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd, becoming the latest successful back door listing made by Chinese firms. Guorun said the name change reflected its recent investment in the Chinese automobile industry by setting up a joint venture with Geely Group, China's sole private sedan maker, in Zhejiang province. "The name signifies the group's major growing operation which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK's Guorun to change name to Geely Automobile" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642