HONG KONG, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong investment firm Guorun Holdings Ltd said on Friday it would raise HK$ 476 million (US$61.03 million) to fund the expansion of a China car joint venture. The firm said it would issue 680 million shares at HK$0.70 each and spend the bulk of the proceeds on expanding its 46.8 percent-owned joint venture with Zhejiang Geely Automobiles, a subsidiary of Geely Group, China's only non-state owned sedan maker. ($1=7.799 Hong Kong Dollar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HK's Guorun to raise HK$476 mln for China expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.