MILAN, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Can a "Top Gun" and a tight-lipped loner out of the Old West help rescue the fortunes of Italian carmaker Fiat on a "Mission Impossible" to learn English? Fiat has indirectly enlisted Hollywood stars like Tom Cruise and Clint Eastwood to help lift the carmaker out of a slump by by showing their films to improve the English of its workers. Part of the troubled Italian firm's rescue plan is to become more international and in a new drive to boost employee language ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hollywood heroes roped into rescue Italy's Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642