By Andy Sullivan WASHINGTON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Homeowners with a new kitchen in their sights might want to keep an eye on their wallets instead, as home-improvement scams topped a list of consumer complaints released on Monday. All-thumbs carpenters who refuse to fix shoddy work, landscapers who take the money and run and driveway pavers who specialize in high-pressure door-to-door sales helped generate a record number of consumer complaints, according to a survey of 41 city, county or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Home repair, auto scams top US consumer complaints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.