TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-largest car maker, on Monday kept its full-year earnings forecast for the current business year unchanged and maintained its average exchange rate assumption at 125 yen per dollar. This comes despite a recent surge in the yen to levels as high as 115.50 per dollar, a 17-month high. The decision to leave the forecast and yen assumption unchanged was published in a statement with first-quarter results.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda 2002/03 forecasts, yen assumption unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642