TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said a second factory of Chinese joint venture Guangqi Honda would be suspended from the second shift on Wednesday due to a strike at a Chinese factory of Japan's NHK Spring . Japan's No.2 automaker had halted production from the first shift at the other Guangqi Honda plant, in Huangpu, also because of a shortage of supply from NHK Spring. NHK Spring, which also supplies springs for suspensions to Toyota Motor Corp and Nissan Motor Co , said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: 2nd China plant halted; strike at NHK Spring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.