TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Honda Motor opened up 4.6 percent after a report the automaker is likely to post strong third-quarter profits. The company's operating profit for the October-December quarter was likely between 120-170 billion yen ($1.3-$1.9 billion), roughly twice that of the previous quarter, the Nikkei business daily said. [ID:nTOE60Q0B9] As of 0009 GMT, Honda had risen 4 percent to 3,160 yen. (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda up 4.6 percent after report of strong profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.