* To increase output by 400 to 600 vehicles a day * Adds over 400 new jobs TORONTO, March 30 (Reuters) - Honda Canada said on Tuesday it plans to add a second production shift in early 2011 at one of its two assembly plants in Alliston, Ontario, increasing output by 400 to 600 vehicles a day and creating more than 400 new jobs. Honda makes the Civic sedan, the Acura MDX sport utility vehicle and the Acura ZDX crossover at its Honda Canada Manufacturing Plant 2 north of Toronto. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to add production shift at Ontario plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.