TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co aims to recover a market share of more than 10 percent in the United States as soon possible, its chief financial officer said on Friday. The overall U.S. market will likely grow to 14.3 million vehicles this year, up from 13.5 million at the end of 2011, CFO Fumihiko Ike told a news conference. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Joseph Radford)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: aiming for more than 10 pct U.S. market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.