TOKYO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Wednesday that it aims to issue an earnings outlook for the financial year to March 2012 when it announces third-quarter results, usually released in late January. "We won't know (about our full-year outlook) until around the time we have our third-quarter results," Honda Chief Financial Officer Fumihiko Ike told Reuters at the Tokyo Motor Show. Honda withdrew its full-year guidance when it announced first-half results in October, due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: aims to give full-year forecast with Q3 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.