TOKYO, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co will try to lift its domestic Japanese retail sales to around 700,000 cars next year from a lowered target of about 660,000 in 2006, a top executive said on Thursday. "I think it's reasonable to assume that the total market would remain at this year's low levels next year," Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo told a news conference. "For Honda, the new Fit (subcompact) will fully contribute, and we'll be strengthening our minivehicle line-up. We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda aims to sell 700,000 cars in Japan next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642