TOKYO, May 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd said on Tuesday its global vehicle output for April was down 2.4 percent from the year-earlier month at 237,887 units. It produced 83,873 cars in Japan, down 26.2 percent, while overseas output was up 18.2 percent at 154,014 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda April global vehicle output down 2.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.