TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. said on Tuesday it was assuming an exchange rate of 105 yen to the dollar and 135 yen to the euro for the business year ending in March 2006. Japan's third-biggest auto maker also said it expected its global car sales to rise 5.3 percent to 3.42 million units this business year, with 6.3 percent growth expected in the North American market. Honda plans to sell 1.68 million cars in North America, while boosting Japanese sales by 3.9 percent and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda assumes 105-yen dollar, 135-yen euro in 05/06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642