TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday it was assuming a dollar exchange rate of 85 yen and euro of 110 yen for the January-March quarter. Japan's No.2 automaker also cut its capital expenditure forecast to 610 billion yen from 650 billion yen for the business year to March 31, and lowered its global car sales forecast 3.525 million vehicles from 3.65 million units. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda assumes Q4 dlr at 85 yen, euro at 110 yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.