TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-largest automaker, said on Wednesday domestic vehicle output for August was up 13 percent year-on-year at 101,326 units, rising for the second straight month. Honda's global output rose 10.7 percent year-on-year to 230,030 units. For the January to August period, global output rose 8.7 percent year-on-year to 1,915,596 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Aug domestic vehicle output up 13 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642