TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's motorcycle business is likely to account for about half of its operating profit for the year to the end of March, Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo told a news conference. Japan's second-ranked automaker cut on Friday its operating profit forecast for the year to March to 140 billion yen ($1.6 billion), down from a record 953 billion yen last year and below its previous forecast of 180 billion yen. [ID:nT279044] The spreading global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: bikes to account for half of '08/09 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642